Nature's Grove Farm CSA Terms and Conditions
By enrolling in our pasture-raised chicken CSA, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. CSA Membership and Payment:
- Membership in our CSA is subject to availability.
- If you are paying outright for the share, the full payment is due by March 1st, prior to the start of the CSA season.
- If you opt for a payment plan, 50% of the share price is due by March 1st, prior to the start of the CSA season and the remaining balance will be split over 6 months.
- The payment plan will distribute any remaining balance after your deposit is paid and split it into 6 payments due on the 1st of every month from May through October.
- If you get behind on payments, Nature's Grove Farm reserves the right to withhold batches of chicken until payments are made and your balance is brought current.
2. Chicken Pick-Up:
- CSA members are responsible for picking up their allocated batches of pasture-raised chicken on the scheduled dates and times communicated by Nature's Grove Farm or arrange a delivery.
- It is the member's responsibility to inform Nature's Grove Farm in advance if they are unable to pick up their chicken on the designated date.
3. Forfeiture of Unclaimed Chicken:
- Any batch of pasture-raised chicken not picked up within 60 days of the scheduled pick-up date is considered forfeited.
- Forfeited batches will not be eligible for refund or replacement.
- CSA members are to provide accurate and up-to-date contact information to ensure timely communication regarding pick-up schedules, farm updates, and any changes to the CSA program.
- CSA members are required to provide a valid email address and to be subscribed to Nature's Grove Farm's mailing list for important communications, updates, and announcements.
- It is the member's responsibility to ensure that emails from Nature's Grove Farm do not end up in their junk or spam folder. Members are encouraged to add our email address (email@example.com) to their contacts to improve deliverability.
- Nature's Grove Farm will not be held responsible for missed communications or important updates if they are not received due to email delivery issues.
5. Substitution and Change Policy:
- Nature's Grove Farm reserves the right to substitute products of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances affecting chicken availability.
6. Chicken Size Variability:
- Nature's Grove Farm aims to provide pasture-raised chickens in the target weight range of around 4 pounds. However, due to various factors such as weather, genetics, and other influences, chicken sizes may vary. While we make every effort to ensure that our CSA members receive chickens close to the target weight, we cannot guarantee uniformity in size for every batch.
7. Agreement Acceptance:
- By enrolling in the Nature's Grove Farm CSA, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.
Nature's Grove Farm reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions as needed. Any changes will be communicated to CSA members in a timely manner.